1. What is your filming style?
2. Have you shot indoors and outdoors, by candlelight and twilight?
3. Do you shoot weddings primarily?
4. Do you use a video light or any type of supplemental lights?
5. What other types of videography have you done?
6. How many hours of service and raw footage does that include?
7. What is your fee?
8. What is the cost of additional DVD’s?
9. Is the final copy uncut or edited?
10. If we are getting an edited DVD what happens to the raw footage.
11. Can we purchase the raw footage?
12. What is the cost for the raw footage?
13. Can you lay music over some scenes?
14. Is there an additional cost for the songs? How much is each song?
15. Can you include titles and credits?
16. Have you shot at our wedding site before?
17. Do you know good places at our site to shoot?
18. Will you come early to shoot us getting ready and having formal pictures taken? If so is there an additional cost?
19. What type of equipment do you use? Is it portable?
20. Can you be inconspicuous during the ceremony and reception.
21. If you’re ill on the wedding day, who will take your place?
22. When will we receive our DVD’s?
23. What will your attire be on the wedding day?
24. Do you require meals?
25. How much of a deposit is required? When is the balance due? What is your cancellation policy?
These are all just suggestions that we have expereienced from working with several brides and grooms.
Thank you for reading! We will be adding some questions to ask your wedding vendor before you hire them.